audrey says ::


"i believe in over dressing. i believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. i believe in kissing, kissing a lot. i believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. i believe that happy people are the prettiest people. i believe that tomorrow is new day and i believe in miracles."

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

a few more of my favorite things ...

the other day i was sitting in class, daydreaming about something that i can't quite remember right now ... perhaps i was pretending to be a crane or a raven flying away from my lackadaisical state brought on by an insipid lecture.
i knew that i had to pull myself out of my dreamworld that i so often retreat to when i feel uninterested, so i pulled Lilly iPad out and snapped a picture of what was right in front of me. my gorgeous sketchbook from Anthroplogie and my Sydney Love glasses case that i converted into a home for my Micron pens. then i decided to play with lighting, color, style of the photo & so easily my mind was focused on something rather than nothing at all ...
love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment