audrey says ::


"i believe in over dressing. i believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. i believe in kissing, kissing a lot. i believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. i believe that happy people are the prettiest people. i believe that tomorrow is new day and i believe in miracles."

Monday, August 22, 2011

let the games begin ...

"hello and welcome to another day of higher education!" -the duckie (pretty in pink)
today i start my fifth year at the University of North Carolina, Greensboro. it is also my fourth year in the Interior Architecture and Design program.
every semester comes with its challenges (especially in this program) but i can't think of anything else i would rather be doing. i have to admit that my anxiety levels rise at a tremendous rate when the first day of classes come around. i begin stressing over problems that haven't even happened yet ... tragic i know!
&&& when all else fails the only thing i know to do is turn on some Beirut and explore the things that put the biggest smile on my face!!
so obviously the best thing to do write now is post my absolute favorite song and show you a few of my favorite things ...
my favorite song "elephant gun"
by Beirut
my favorite tree of life by me favorite artist
climbing trees with a blazer & tie is a most.
my favorite blog ever! it's filled with fabulous things to discover.
check out Material Girls
i love designing my daydreams !!
i love playing with photoshop as often as i can!
(my gorgeous roommate Stevie in San Fran ... love)
& last but most certainly NOT least
...
design !
 is there anything more fabulous and perfect then creating something 
absolutely wonderful for other people to enjoy?
...
i think not my friends!
so whenever the dog bites or the bee stings, i simply remember my favorite things.
& that's why i do everything that i do, because no matter how anxious-angry-upset i get i would never do anything else.
here's to a GREAT semester ...
XOXO kalani

No comments:

Post a Comment